2007年5月1日火曜日

My campus life

When I was a freshman, I belonged to club. But I left club, so I have a enoght time of I can do anything What I like. Compared with my life when I was a freshman, something was change. For example, the class was different from first year student's time. A chance of lisning to native English was increase. Almost speaking, writing and lisning class is conducted in English. I was at a loss whether I can keep up with a class or not. But I want to get possible to understand what teacher saying. Moreover, after the school I go to library in the night. When I became a second year student at university, I decided to go to library if possible. I like what I look out of the window. That place is comfortable very much because there are few people and quiet. I recommend everyone the library in the night. Sometimes, I watch the movie with my friend in the library. There are a lot of DVD at AV corner. It is interesting!! Now, I have no part time job. I want to take part time job and I should do it. If I find it, I will buy what I want to. For example, clothes or pretty goods and so on. Moreover, I want to go to trip many kinds of place with my friend.

2 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hi, Mari!

Your blog seems to be developing steadily. I hope you'll keep it up.

I've got a few questions and suggestions regarding your campus life essay. You should be able to work the answers into your essay, as you revise it after reviewing what I wrote on my blog about Tomoko's essay. You also can follow up on the second suggestion with new posts.

1st year: Club activities

Which club did you belong to during your first year?

How much time did you devote weekly to club activities then?

Second year: Movie viewing

What kind(-s) of movies do you like to watch?

About how many do you watch each week now?

Suggestions

Please review what I wrote about Tomoko's essay on my blog, and apply those writing tips to your campus life essay.

How about writing brief reviews of some of the movies that you've watched recently?

Cheers!

Tomoyan さんのコメント...

Your blog is very good because you wrote many blogs. And your essay of campus life is very interested. I want to go to the library at night and sit to read some books or watch movie or study and so on.