2007年11月11日日曜日

Movie Review: Toy Story

Toy Story

I have never watched Toy Story but I knew about the movie's name and it is a popular movie.
I could watch it to enjoy.
Toy Story was made by Walt Disney Company and Pixar in 1995. It took it more than three years to finish and also it is the movie which established a full CG cartoon film. In those days, it was very difficult to make a human by CG. So, there are many toys in the center of story instead of human.
The story is important and main character, too!! This movie is the center of the toy world and each character talk while human don't seeing. The one boy, Andy, has a lot of various toys in his room. His favorite toy is a cowboy doll. The name is Woody and he exists like a leader among companion. One day, the new and cool toy appears under their. Its name is Buzz Lightyear. He became Andy's favorite toy as well as Woody. Then the story spread. Woody has a cheerful character, but Buzz Lightyear has a cool character. It has time to quarrel with them, however they understand each feelings each other in the last as if a human. In part of this was come home to me.
The nearby one boy, name is Sid, is very mischievous child. So the toys are afraid of him. When I watched to his handle a toy roughly, I thought "Toy Story is all right!?" Because this movie is contained bad effect such a thing toward little child, but I felt that it is a little dangerous rather than very interesting and good movie.
I think Toy Story tells various message for regardless of the age of a looking person. Also it has exciting and laughter. I understood about why Toy Story became popular and hit movie.
[308 words]

5 件のコメント:

moe さんのコメント...

Nener!!? I have this video. It is not DVD. Let's wacth this together!?

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Your movie review is colorful and easy to understand the content. If you leave spaces after the end of introduction and body, it is easier for visitors to see your movie review!

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hello. I'm Triphaina. You wrote a lot of words but, I have some advice. First, your page should have three or four paragraph. If your blog has them, we will be able to watch more easy. Second, you wrote "C.G. cartoon". However, I think you should write "C.G. animation" Finally, I have a question. What is a reason why Woody and Buzz become good friends?I want to know about it. However, this page is good. I hope your work from now on! Good luck.

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi, Marimari!
I like Toy story, but I don't watch it yet. Therefore, I must watch it too...

takeshi さんのコメント...

I don't watch Toy story yet. So I would like to watch this movie early. Do you watch Toy story 2? I watched it. It was very interesting for me.