2007年6月17日日曜日

Wonderful of Kumamoto

What is famous thing in Kumamoto? Thinking about this, there are many famous spot, food and nice points.

First, it is about famous food. A local specialty is Ikinari dango or horse's meat (called Basashi).
Ikinari dango is a Japanese cake and popular food among people. When I return to my family home, I buy it as a souvenir of a local area. Eating it for the first time, I thought, "It is very delicious". The combination of bean jam and a sweet potato is good!!
Also, horse's meat is delicious, too. At first, I hesitated to eat it but my father recommended it to me. I was so surprised after eat it because it was tender and taste was so great. Then I want to eat more. However we can't eat it easily. So horse's meat is luxury foods. People who come to Kumamoto eat it.

Second, there is Kumamoto castle in Kumamoto city. It was 400 years since Kiyomasa Kato built it. So, the various events is conducting now. But I don't take part in this event yet. In addition to, I have been Kumamoto castle for once.

Third, water use groundwater. Therefor, I think it is delicious and we can drink safely than other prefecture. So I think we have to maintain the precious water.

Fourth, there is the biggest caldera Mt. Aso. Moreover, in Aso city, a hot spring is famous place. The name is Kurokawa hot spring (onsen). I have never been to there. Maybe that is expensive and far from Kumamoto city. If I be able to go to Kurokawa hot spring, I want to enjoy taking a bath or relax with my family.

If I search about Kumamoto in detail, I think good point appear more. Kumamoto is comfortable for me to live.

2 件のコメント:

Ayano さんのコメント...

Thank you comment in my essay! I like Aso's hot spring very much. Let's go to Aso together!!

moe さんのコメント...

Have you never been Kumamoto castle!?
Are you person in Kumamoto!? Let's go to there together!!